Sunday 24 October 2010

The weekends antics

Ive spent the weekend at home, and its been brilliant. I LOVE being at home!! Even though I havnt really done anything except see a few friends and just chill with my family.

This is what ive been wearing this weekend.

Metal Ring Dress: ASOS, Leggings: Peacocks, Nude Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins, Pearls: Lanes in Brighton


Leggings: Topshop, Floral Dress: QS, Waisted Belt: Matalan (i think).



Leggings: Peacocks, T-Shirt Dress: ASOS, Studded Brown Belt: Matalan, Blazer: Primark (they are brilliant, I have one in every colour!!) Pearls: Lanes in Brighton.

Ive had my nails done this weekend aswell!
Im still getting used to them, but as a serial nail biter (bad i know :S) I think they might possibly make them grow long enough so that I dont bite them. They were only £20, my local nail salon were doing a deal on gel nails! :D
I went with my friend flo, and it was a lovely girlie afternoon :)

Anyways, Ive got to go and do some more reading for my dissertation, boohoo :(
Love
Claire Bear
x

No comments:

Post a Comment