Thursday 28 October 2010

OOTD

Winter is definately round the corner...its chilly!!!
Now you guys know that being a student I cant afford to buy expensive clothes, and I <3 a bargain.
This is why I love Tesco clothes :)

Almost every day I wear something from Tesco, their clothing is good quality, affordable and stylish.
My friends make fun of me, but I honestly dont care, if you like something and it looks good why should it matter where its from?

This is what I wore to Uni today:
Outfit:
Boots: Matalan
Leggings: Tesco
Jumper Dress: Primark
Cardigan: New Look
Faux Fur Gilet: TK Maxx
Makeup: Rimmel (see previous post)

These Leggings are BEAUtiful! :) £3 from Tesco. I get bored wearing plain black leggings or jeggings and these allow me to mix it up a bit..................I think i might be in love <3

Love
Claire Bear
x

No comments:

Post a Comment