Friday 22 October 2010

Hometimeeee

I went home for the weekend yesterday, Im soooo happy to be back. I had a lecture before hand, and it seemed to drag on for hours cos I just wanted to get in my car and go home. Im making cupcakes today for my nan who isnt very well, and tomorrow Im going to get my gel nails done!! :)

This is what I word to my lecture and then to drive home:
Boots: Simply Be, Grey Socks: Primark, Leggings: Topshop, Black T-Shirt Dress: Sainsburys, Jumper: Tesco.

When I got to lecture my friend Mutton very kindly gave me some Silly Bandz, our friend Amy has just come back from a summer in America, and she bought loads of them back. They are soooo cool. They are little rubber bracelets in different colours, that when you take them off your wrists they spring into different shapes. The ones I had were dinosaurs and cars, so cute :)
Look how cute they are. Apparently they are massive in America, you can get them in loads of different styles and colours. So you heard it hear first people!!

Love Claire Bear
X

No comments:

Post a Comment