Thursday 28 October 2010

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Review :)

Hi Guys,
I was VERY excited to recieve this little beauty in the post yesterday :)
My bestie soph (owner of Style by Sophia) was sent these products to review by Rimmel London, but they arent really shades/colours shed usually wear, and being the lovely person she is, she sent them on to me, cos she new theyd be right up my street. :)

Lets start with the Colour Rush Duo Eyeshadow.

This one is Soft Glam (601).
I Love the Blue, it brings out the blue in my eyes :)


I have to say I was very impressed, usually when I wear eyeshadow, by the end of the day its all creased, but this has stayed in place perfectly, and the colours still as vibrant as when I put it on this morning :)

It comes in 7 shades, all of which look yummy :) Ive got my eye on Walnut Pearls...you can check it out

Oooh by the way, just so you know, this is the other makeup Im wearing:

Soph used to be an AVON rep, so I bought loooads of makeup from her. Blusher: AVON, Supershock Mascara: AVON, Colour adapt Foundation: Maxfactor, Eyeliner: AVON, Hide the Blemish Concealer: Rimmel.

Now for the Lippies:

They are the NEW LASTING FINISH LIPSTICKS!!!!!
The 2 shades I recieved were, Amethyst Shimmer (084) and Firecracker (214)
This is Amethyst Shimmer:

Very Cute colour, I wore it to Uni today, and had a couple of compliments on it :) I know its quite hard to distinguish the colour from a photo, but its a plumy purpley colour with little flecks of sparkle.

Another thing I must mention about these lippies is the SMELL.......divine. Its fruity and girlie.
On Rimmels website they say that the the Lasting finish Lipsticks have up to 8 hours staying power, with 25% more colour impact.
Well the colour impact is definately true, it makes your lips POP!!! As i said I wore Amethyst Sparkle to uni today, and it did last well, but by the time I got home this afternoon (5 hours later) it had almost all worn off. To be fair though I had had 2 cans of Rebull and eaten Lunch :/ So Id stay it did stay on well seeing as I didnt top it up all day.

This is the Firecracker Shade:

This one is my fave :)
A coral/orangey shade. I love <3

Ive been a fan of Rimmel for years, their Hide the Blemish Concealer has been a makeup essential for me for ages, it covers any dark circles or blemishes that pop up. And all Rimmel products are affordable the concealer for example is only £4.29 from Superdrug.

Overall I think these Lipsticks are VERY impressive. The colour is so strong, and the sparkles make your lips shine. The other amazing thing is that they make your lips feel really smooth. Some lipsticks can really dry out my lips, but these made my lips feel really hydrated...Bonus!

They are launching this month, so get urself down to the shops n grab yourself one, they come in 20 shades, so your bound to find your perfect one. Find out more from Rimmels website.

A makeup bag musthave!!

Love Claire Bear
x

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the recommendations :) may have to treat myself to some Rimmel! x

    ReplyDelete