Wednesday 13 October 2010

OOTD

Afternoon Everyone,
Its been another nice day today, which is very wierd for October in the UK. But I havent been able to enjoy much of it cos Ive so so busy these last few weeks trying to get started on my dissertation :S
When im trying to work my main objective is to be comfy, but I still like to keep a bit of my personality in my outfits.
So here's what I wore to pop to Uni to get a couple of books and spend the day reading :(
{I apologise in advance for the messy room, and the bed strewn with books and folder etc, I have to have everything in arms reach when working, and for the 'im taking a photo of myself in the mirror shot, my flatmate was out :( }

Minnie Mouse Top: New Look (Inspire)
Black Cardigan: Tesco
Leggings: Peacocks
Black Patent Pumps: New Look
Pearl Necklace: 21st Birthday Present, from the Lanes in Brighton
Earrings (just seen): Primark

I love the detailing on the back of these shoes, but I was a bit concerned that they might rub me at the back where its slightly ruched. Luckily they didnt, today was the first day Ive worn them and they were surprisingly comfy. I find it difficult to find nice pumps because my feet are so wide, but the New Look Wide Fit range are really good! Ive just checked out their website and these shoes are now in the SALE, you can pick them up for only £10 here


This is a close up of my pearls that I got for my 21st. I LOVE them :), Ive wanted a real pearl necklace for a while, so thats what I asked for for my bday. Im sooo happy with them, not sure my parents are so happy about being £500 out of pocket, but your only 21 once right. I have worn them almost everyday since my bday aswell so im definately getting my monies worth :)


What do you guys like to wear when your trying to work/revise??
Id best be off now, I have a lot more work to do before my first meeting with my FYP tutor tomorrow, wish me luck :)

Love Claire Bear
x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment