Thursday 14 October 2010

Im officially ADDICTED!!

Ok, its official, I cannot go even one day without looking at clothes online!!!
Here are some of my favourite things Im lusting after at the mo.....

Dorothy Perkins Black Corset Dress: £25


H&M Black Sparkle Dress: £24.99
I fell in love with this the moment I saw it, however I do have a massive bone to pick with the people at H&M! Why can you not get your order delivered to a different address to the billing address???
It seems ridiculous because you can with every other site, and its just impossible to do when your at uni. I spoke to H&M Customer Service and was told that it was due to a security issue, as you have to sign for the package. Uh...Hello I live here during term time!! :(


Dorothy Perkins Cornelli Mesh Dress: £60
(A little pricey I know, maybe if I win on the scratchcards :P)

New Look Velvet Ruffle Pump: £16.99

Peacocks Angel Sleeve Dress: £20
A Bargain if you ask me, I might snap one up before they all sell out! :)

And Finally....

Rimmel Colour Show Off in Be Bold: £5.99 {Boots}
I have this lipstick in Kiss Me, and I love it, a definate essential on a night out. My friend Soph has this shade and keeps badgering me to get Be Bold. You can read her blog here.

I definately dont have enough money to buy them all, which ones do you recommend? I need help!!!
Love
Claire Bear
x




No comments:

Post a Comment