Tuesday 19 October 2010

Tesco Bargains and Fashion Heros!

I went food shopping with my flat mate earlier.......well it was supposed to be food shopping, I got very distacted by the clothes in Tesco :S
These are a few bits and bobs I bought, I got some major bargains in the sale!

Camo Leggings: £3 (Sale)

Cowl Neck Fringed Jumper: £14

Khaki Leggings: £3 (Sale)

Its really hard to tell from this photo, but at the botton of the jumper type material, theres a really cute leopard print ruffled skirt.
Leopard Print Skirted Jumper: £16


I also tried on both my ASOS pieces that came this morning:


Heres the Slash Sleeve Top, again hard to tell from this photo, but its a pale pink/nude colour.

This has never been the most flattering colour on me. I think I will keep it a couple of days and see if the colour grows on me. I do however love the slash detail on the arm.  And teamed with a belt I think its nice.

This is the Waterfall Bandeau Dress:

Im still LOVING the khaki {as you can tell from pretty much all of my above purchases :S). But seriously, this dress is brilliant! ASOS Curve youve done it again!! The ruching hides any lumps and bumps you could ever possibly want hidden, and the ruffle down the side is just so cute. I dont generally wear strapless dresses because I have really big boobs, and it tends to accentuate them, but I tried it on with a strapless bra and it actually look good :)

What do you think about my purchases??

I think part of the reason Im still in love with Khaki is because one of my most loved style/life influences Khloe Kardashian wears quite a lot of it. My friend Soph, {read her blog here} got me hooked on Keeping Up with the Kardashians over the summer, and from the moment I first saw her, I just loved her. Shes BEAutiful :)

FIERCE!!!!!

All in all quite a good day, now all Im waiting for my other ASOS package to come (should be here before friday) because it has the beautiful playsuit in :D!!
Im off to bed in a minute because I didnt get to sleep until 3am and I had to be up at 7 this morning :S, however I get a lie in tomorrow, and then a lovely trip to Primark with my friend Mutton :)
Night guys
Love Claire Bear
x

No comments:

Post a Comment