Tuesday 12 October 2010

My First Post :)

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to introduce myself a little bit.
  • Im Claire, also known as Claire Bear.
  • Ive just turned 21 (God that sounds old!!)
  • Im in my 3rd year at Uni
  • I love fashion, shopping and anything clothes related.
  • Im a plus size girl (I vary from sizes UK 16-20 depending on the store and the material), and I'm learning to love my curves :)
  • I feel much more confident with myself because over the last 5 months I've lost nearly 3 stone, I'm still tryin to loose weight due to health reasons, but I NEVER want to be skinny, I just dont think it would suit me.
I've been addicted to reading blogs for the last 6 months so I thought I'd have a bash at writing one myself, to share my opinions and just generally have a bit of fun :)

So anyways....this is me :) (Photo from a recent night out for my 21st {Dress: Tesco, Belt: Matalan, Earrings: Accessorize})
I will do a proper post soon, when i tidy my room and find my camera :/

Love Claire Bear
x

No comments:

Post a Comment