Tuesday 19 October 2010

Early Morning Fun & Fringe

I had a really vivid flashback to a textiles class in secondary school the other day, and remebered about customising our own t-shirts so i thought id have another go, so off I trotted to Primark, and bought 2 plain mens t-shirts (£2 each) and had a go.
I bleach painted on one, very easy just shove sum bleach in an old mug or a washed out can, put a little bit of water in it and then just go ahead and paint anything you want on ur t-shirt. Dont forget to put a bit of cardboard in the middle of the tee so ur design doesnt print onto the other side.

The second one i fringed.
Again, this is piss easy. Just cut up from the bottom of the tee in strips, carry on until youve done all the way round, then tie the ends in knots. Im really pleased with this actually, I wore it to Uni 2day over a long sleeved black t-shirt. (excuse the messy hair, this was approximately 8am)
Boots: Matalan, Leggings: Topshop, Black and Grey Skirt: Tesco, Black Long Sleeve Top: BHS, Fringed Purple Top: Originally from Primark, customized my me!!

And this is what I wore to Uni yesterday (i temporarily lost my camera cable in the rubbish tip that is my bedroom :S)


Boots: Simply Be, Long Socks: Primark, Leggings: New Look, Dress: Miss Selfridge, Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins, Scarf: Primark, Coat: Matalan.

I LOVE this coat <3
Im pretty sure it was only £15!! I needed a new coat for this winter, Ive had my old one for about 2 years and its gettin pretty big on me now, and I saw this one and HAD to have it. The colour is amazing, its even more vibrant in real life. This will come in very handy when it gets a bit nippier :)

Yummy :)

Some bad news now.....after waiting an extra 8 days for my ASOS order, i got an email saying that my parcel had been lost!! *sob*. Because half the stuff id ordered was in the sale, its all out of stock now so no new nail polishes or makeup for me :( I was soooo upset when I got this email I could have cried. However ASOS did send out another order of the 2 things that were still in stock very speedily, and these 2 pieces arrived this morning!


Even though Im so upset about my first order being lost, I really like the waterfall dress!! :) I will do a post later when Ive been to the shop to get some batteries for the old camera!

Love Claire Bear
x


No comments:

Post a Comment