Friday 15 October 2010

Happy Days :)

Ive actually had a pretty good day considering that we had another session about our Dissertation, scary stuff :S. But Ive got great friends on my course, and they always manage to make me smile, so this post is dedicated to them <3.

This is what I wore today:


Boots: Simply Be, Leggings: New Look, Nude Chiffon Dress: ASOS, Brown Skull belt: Matalan, Faux Fur Scarf: H&M, Gold Cage necklace: Matalan, Long Sleeve Black Top: Tesco, Grey Knit Cardi: Tesco.
I hadnt worn the nude dress until today, when I ordered it I didnt realise just how see-through it is! But with leggings and a black top underneath I think it looks cute.

This is my Friend Emily:
Isnt she cute :). Shes wearing: Boots: Uggs, Jeggings, New Look, Black Ruffle Top: New Look, Blazer: River Island, Necklace: Primark, Bangle: Evans.

This is Jade

Bless her, so delicate :P
Shes wearing: Shoes: River Island, Leggings: Topshop, Longline Black Top: H&M, Cardigan: River Island (I think), Necklace: Accessorize, Scarf: River Island.

And this is Mutton:
(She was so adament she wasnt going to have a photo, but in the end she caved!)

Shes Wearing: Suede Boots, Primark, Leggings Primark, Black Button Front Dress, Sainsbury's, Grey Cardigan, ASDA.

What does everyone think of our outfits today??
Thanks girls for letting me do this post, very much appreciated :)
Love
Claire Bear
x
P.s I am still waiting for my ASOS delivery, was supposed to be here on the 11th, and it was despatched on the 8th :(, will do another post when (if) I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment