Wednesday 20 October 2010

ASOS Delivery & Primark Bargains

My ASOS Delivery came today :)
Im not sure about some of the bits, so I will probably send some back, but a couple of bits were nice. I also went 2 town with my flatmate and a friend today, and spend £80 in Primark....but then felt guilty and took back £30 of stuff, damn being a student :(

So anyway, heres what I wore today:
Pumps: Primark, Khaki Trousers: Tesco, Black Vest Top: Dorothy Perkins, Nude Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins, Pearl Necklace: Lanes in Brighton

Round up of my ASOS delivery:

Cowl Front Dress: I love the colour, and its quite flattering, so for £11 I think its a really good buy. The material feels quite luxurious aswell, the only issue is that theres a large vertical split down the back, which exposes your bra strap :S oh well, I will wear a cardi!

I really like this dress, I know its kinda hard to tell, but there are tiny metal rings stitched all over the front, its also nice and long, I find it really hard to find things long enough for me cos im like 5 foot 11.


Love the playsuit too :) Will be debuting this on a night out soon....

Now this Jumpsuit Im really not sure about :S I kind of think it makes me look like im in my PJ's??
What do you think??
Maybe if i teamed it with a chunky belt or something??

Primark Puchases:


I also bought this:

Ive wanted grey nail varnish for ages, and there was some in the ASOS order that got lost....still havnt got over that btw :(, But I want to grow my nails, and I think if theyre painted then im less likely to bite them :S

Keep Safe Guys
Love Claire Bear
x

No comments:

Post a Comment