Tuesday 12 October 2010

Some Recent Purchases

Hi Everyone,
Ive been going a little bit mad since Ive been back at Uni, and bought LOADS of new clothes and makeup/accessories etc (probably cos when Im at home my mum moans at me every time I come home with something new, she doesnt half worry about money :P).

Here's some of the new bits and bobs Ive purchased in the last week or so:


ASOS Curve Playsuit (£36, but 20% off with NUS atm!)
Im sooo excited to try it on, will update you when it arrives.


Chain and Stud Boots, Matalan £18
(Really sorry about the rubbish quality, cant find my camera at the mo, so having to use my phone! :/)
Nail Polish, ASOS, £1 (In the Sale)
I bought about 10 different shades cos they are such a bargain


Feather Earrings, New Look £2 (Sale)
I saw these and HAD to have them, and for £2 you really can't go wrong.


ASOS Curve Cowl Front Dress, £11 (Reduced from £36)

Guys you really HAVE to check out the ASOS Sale, its AMAZING!! So many bargains, especially in Curve. Free Delivery and Returns. Shop the sale here.... http://tinyurl.com/5bwwmx

I literally cant wait for my parcel to arrive :)
What do you guys think?  Have you snapped up any bargains recently??

Love Claire Bear
x

No comments:

Post a Comment