Thursday 17 March 2011

OOTD and belated PJ Party photos :)

Top o da mornin' to ya!
Happy St Paddy's day everyone!

This isnt actually what Im wearing today...because as anyone who follows me on Twitter will know...ive been a little hermit the last few weeks trying to get my numerous essays and FYP done! :( So Ive been wearing trackies and hoodies and generally looking like a bit of a skank!!

So this is my outfit from yesterday when I went into Uni

Boots: Tesco
Leggings: Topshop
Dress: ASOS Curve
Vest top (under dress): Matalan
Snood: Tesco
Cardigan: Matalan
Belt: Primark

I love this dress....its one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe! I got it in the ASOS sale last summer, and wasnt sure about it at first, because I didnt realise how see-through it would be, but with a vest top worn underneath its fine :)
I love the ruffling at the bottom, and how the length tapers round the side
{Also apologies for the bombsite that is my room :S....i will tidy it this wknd!}


And this is what I wore for a NIGHT OUT (of all things) with my friend Sian the other evening (it was a themed event....im not going insane dont worry!)

Yes....I am wearing Pyjamas :S
They are however extremely cute PJ's...they have owls on!! (if anyone wants to be as cool as me...you can get them from Primani :) and they were in the sale so they were only £3.50)
They are also MEGA comfy...they are really soft and snuggly (It did mean that I was BAKING in the Union though)

Where do you guys get your favourite PJ's from?

Anyways....id better be off 2 do more work

Love
Claire Bear
<3



1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I like your dress in the first outfit a lot, and I like all of the layering. The pajamas are cute too! All of my pjs are ugly, hah. :)

    ReplyDelete