Monday 28 February 2011

To buy or not to buy???

Ive had a mega busy day today.....
I woke up late for my lecture because Id stupidly set my alarm an hour late. But i got up anyways and legged it in, but the lecture had started, so I went to the library instead (sounds like it was a good idea anyway because the lecture was apparently BORING). Anways to cut a long story short...fuelled by numerous cups of coffee i ended up staying there until 6pm working on my FYP! GAH...ive stared at the computer screen for so long my eyes are KILLING ME!!

But never mind...i managed to get a LOT of work done so its all good :)

In a quick break from research I checked out these 2 dresses from Peacocks:

Crochet Panel Dress: £22



Polka Dot Dress: £20

You likeeeeeee??
I love the lace detail on the creamy one!
Im so low on funds at the moment though so I cant afford them this week..if im good with my money over the weekend and dont spend it all on alcohol I might just treat myself :)
Going on a sober night out might just be worth it for these dresses :D
Ive always LOVED Peacocks clothing.....2 of my very favourite dresses are from Peacocks! The quality of the clothes is so good.....AND its cheap!!! Their sizes go up to a UK20, so for plus size girls thats a bonus :D
The accessories from Peacocks are also really nice....i got part of my sisters birthday present from there (a lovely red patent handbag) and it was reduced in the sale to just £3!!

Does anyone else like Peacocks??
You should really give it a try if you havent...I <3 it :)

Love
Claire Bear
<3
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love the blue one! :) Might treat myself to a Peacocks dress when I get down to a size 20. Am a 22 at the moment =D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wont be long now!! :) Keep it up!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those dresses! The first one is so pretty!!! I wish I could treat myself to Peacock's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dresses are adorable. If I had to choose one though, I'd go with the blue one.

    ReplyDelete