Monday 28 March 2011

My new room! :) and Matalan purchases :D

Hi guys!
Ive moved back home for Easter holiday, and I finally got to see my newly decorated room!
I havnt had my room done for about 10 years, and it was bright pink and purple before so its got a much more grown up feel now! If anyones interested the colours I chose are bot Dulux and are called Mulberry Burst and Soft Truffle (both Matte).
Ive been helping my dad witht the last few bits like putting up my TV and DVD rack etc etc, but its finally nearly there! and I <3 it! :)




(I still havnt finished painiting the hinges on one of the wardrobes as you can tell!)


Its so nice to have my fireplace back! :) Its been covered up for years by my massive shoe rack!! But thats gone now, and once Ive unpacked the last few boxes it will be on view for all to see!

Do you like it??
Sorry some of the pictures look a bit dark but its nearly 10pm! :S

I also popped to Matalan today...this is what I bought:

Flip Flops: £4
You can pick them up here
Strapless Black Dress: £8
I also picked up a really cute necklace in the sale for just £2! However my camera decided to run out of battery so I cant take a photo to show you! Hopefully I will include it in an outfit post soon so you can see!
Everytime I go to Matalan there seems to be a sale on the jewellery.... and I ALWAYS end up buying one or two things :S Its just so cheap..and I think not only their jewellery but their whole range is so on trend.
I went with my bedt friend and her sister (who is also one of my best mates) and she tried on these babies:

How Beautiful are they :D
Yummy <3 I wish I could walk in heels! :(

Ok guys....
What do you think of my room/new purchases?
Id better be off because its really quite late now! :S Nighty Night!
Love
Claire Bear
<3

 

1 comment:

  1. That fire place is beautiful!! I always feel really happy when my room comes together. I've moved a couple times in the past few years, and it's such an important thing to have your space. I also moved home last year and my space still isn't put together. I really need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete