Wednesday 23 March 2011

Why has this only jus come to my attention???

Morning Everyone!

Has anyone got an American Apparel Circle Scarf?
I was looking on their website earlier and I came across them!
How have I never heard about these before!! They look AMAZING! They come in soooo many colours and they can be worn in so many different ways!

Although they are £25 (pricey for a scarf) if they can double up as tops/dresses/skirts/shawls then I am definately going to save up and get one!!
I love the olive and the grey colours!
The only thing Im slightly concerned about is that I wont have ANY idea about how to turn the scarf into a dress etc!! :S
But would this not be a BRILLIANT thing to take on holiday with you? It saves on the packing because its like 10 things in one! That way you could squeeze a couple of extra pair of shoes or a few more maxi dresses into your suitcase! BONUS!! :D

If anyone has one of these scarves...please let me know if they are worth investing in!

Love
Claire Bear
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment