Tuesday 22 March 2011

Its been one of those days :(

Oh my!! What a day!
  1. I feel absolutely rubbish! :'(
  2. The builders are messing me around and STILL havnt finished
  3. My bronzer broke this morning!!
Not good all in all!
Anyways....This is what Im wearing today:

Yes....they are the same trousers for yesterdays post...but they were sooo comfy I couldnt resist wearing them again!
Trousers: TU @ Sainsbury's
Striped Tee: Tesco
Lace detail Cardigan: Primark

I love this little cardy! Definately one of my better Primark purchases! I wear it all the time!

Im also wearing my E.L.F All over color stick today..I havnt worn it before, but I actually really like it!
Its a kind of Matte colour..with a bit of added sparkle! :)
I LOVE the fact that its not just supposed to be worn on your lips...you can wear it on your cheeks and eyes too!


It also smells yummy!!! (quite citrus-y)
The colour lasted really well too! Its definately worth purchasing! They are an AMAZING price £1.50! and they come in 6 colours..the one Im wearing is Pink Lemonade! You can get yours here!!
The whole E.L.F range is brilliant..you can read my previous post about e.l.f here

The Scores:
Packaging: 7/10
Smell: 8/10
Colour:8/10
Last-ability: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Would I repurchase: YES!

On a slightly sadder note....my bronzer is completely smashed! :'(



Im very sad!! Its a Lancaster one and I got it from TKMaxx about 3 months ago for about £5...amazing when they retail around £30!!!
Had anyone got any ideas of how I can still keep using it? Every time I open it it goes EVERYWHERE!! :(
I might try and transfer it to something else so I can keep using it because it is lush!
But Im gunna keep my eyes peeled next time I go to TKMaxx to see if I can grab another bargain!

Love
Claire Bear
<3

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon hun!! I like your outfit, especially your cardigan! I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. To fix the powder just pour some alcohol drops and then press it with a tissue or napkin, then let it dry for a day, and taraaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naby86uGHUQ

    ReplyDelete