Saturday 19 March 2011

New Purchases and how ive been spending my life!

Hi Everyone....
Hope your all enjoying your weekend

My ASOS delivery came the other day with a friends bday present in....I couldnt resist ordering a couple of things for myself :D

I bought:
Sorry about the rubbish photos...i managed to cut out my face in the 1st one and in the 2nd one i look...well lets jus say interesting (with a non made-up face)
I put a black vest top underneath (Matalan) because otherwise it does reveal quite a lot! :P

I really like the dress though. I think maxi-dresses are brilliant, I burn really easily, so I think they are a really good way of covering up in the summer, but still keeping cool. This might actually be a good one to take to NYC with me :) The sleeves are good too, cos they will stop my shoulders getting burnt :)

It was reduced from £55 to £20 :D YAY! You can buy it here

The 2nd thing I bought was:


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this jacket....I always find it difficult to get jackets that suit me, my boobs are so big that not much will do up ove the top of them :(
But because this beautiful jacket has zips at the side it does up :D Yippieeeee!
I wore it to uni the other day and had several compliments on it! Also it was super warm! :)
The only bad thing (and its a very small bad thing) about this jacket is the pockets....I automatically go to put things in my pockets in the normal place, but on this jacket they are right on ur boobs! :S I did get some funny looks when I was trying to take my phone out! :P

In spite of that I would highly recommend any plus size ladies buying this jacket, it was reduced from £65 to £30 in the ASOS Sale.

Finally...I thought I would try to convey to you in picture form, why I have been a bad blogger recently:
This has taken over my life! The dreaded FYP :S
I cannot tell you how glad I will be when its all over.....*not long now, not long now*


What do you guys think about my purchases??

Love
Claire Bear

2 comments:

  1. ouu loving both these outfits, the blue dress is gorgeous and the jacket in the second picture is fab!!


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your jacket is amazing!!! i got one at evans without the fur (sale lol!) but I still want a proper aviator jacket. may treat myself =D x

    ReplyDelete