Monday 21 March 2011

OOTD

Its quite sunny today :)
I do however have the builders round fixing the parapit, so they are noisy and stomping round the flat all day! But never mind because I have new trousers on today :D

Here they are:
Black Vest top: Dorothy Perkins
Anchor Print Cardigan: New Look Inspire
Trousers: TU @ Sainsbury's (£16)
Shoes: New Look
Flower Ring: Primark
Earrings: Peacocks (i think??)

I have never really done the whole high waisted trousers tucked in before :/ It kind of leaves me a bit exposed? What do you think?
On the plus side...the trousers are amazingly comfy..they will be brilliant for the summer because they are really light-weight too! :)

This cardigan is one of my favourites! I have a serious *thing* for cardigans! :S But this one is soooo cute :) I bought it a couple of years ago, and its one of the only cardigans that has lasted that long without getting a hole!! (My washing machine likes to chew my clothes)
I like the 3/4 length sleeves...perfect for this time of year. Its also quite thick so it keeps me nice & snug!
I love New Look Inspire...but I would seriously recommend going instore to look around, as I think the New Look website is a bit....well rubbish, the pictures dont do the items justice! And I always think its better to see clothes on a real life model..not a plastic one :/
Check it out here!!!
Its much better to see them im the flesh...they really do have some lovely pieces atm! :D

So what do we think to the trousers ladies and gents??
A Yay...or a Nay??

Love
Claire Bear
<3

1 comment:

  1. a definite yay for the trousers, that's a great look on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete