Thursday 7 April 2011

How disappointing :(

Hi guys...


I ordered these gorgeous Camel Chino Trousers from Evans last week, as I dont have many pairs of trousers in my closet and thought they looked really nice and they were £18 at the time because there was a 20% of sale!!

I ordered them in a size 22 (UK) because every other pair of trousers I have (inc jeans) are an 18/20/22 so I went for the safe option and thought theyd be fine....however I could barely even get them up over my knees!! :( I thought there must have been a mistake!
So I checked on the label on the inside of the trousers as well as the tag....but they still said they were a 22!
Ive never ordered trousers from Evans before....and if I do so again I will definately have to order a 24/26 :'( Thats quite depressing! Ive bought dresses from them before and only bought a 20! How wierd!


Word to the wise ladies......Evans trousers come up really small!!
Im so disappointed because I loved these trousers! I thought they would be perfect for my holiday! and they would if they had fit!!

Has anyone else had any similar issues??

Love
Claire Bear
x

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award :) Check out my blog to see what it entails...

    Love,

    Sophia
    http://sophias-style.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw don't let it get you down! Don't really think about the sizes too much because this happens alot! I drift between sizes depending on the shop, its a bit annoying but just always order a couple of sizes if you can! xx

    ReplyDelete