Wednesday 24 November 2010

My E.l.f Nail Varnish Review :)

Hi guys,
Sorry Ive been a bit MIA, had a pretty rough couple of weeks, and i just havnt had the time to get round to doing these posts.
So anyway, my e.l.f nail varnishes have arrived :D (very promptly i must say!)
Firstly can I just say the packaging is really professional!

Top Row (L-R) Black, Desert Haze, Dark Red, Nude, Dark Navy
Bottom Row (L-R) Golden Godess, Twinkle

I jumped straight in and got painting- i was going on a night out that night so i went for the glam look.

I used Black as a base and added Golden Goddess over the top.

(L-R) Black, Golden Goddess, Loreal Resist and Shine Topcoat


Sorry for the blurryness, my camera is slowly dieing :(
But im really pleased with the way it turned out! It looked really cute! :)
The only thing that wasnt so good was removing it, it was quite sticky and because of the glitter it took aaages! but I managed it!

Im so so impressed with the whole e.l.f range! Most things are about £1.50, and theres not many places where you can pick up makeup for that price, and still get the quality.

E.l.f Review:
Packaging: 9
Colour: 7
Brush: 7
Price: 10
Overall: 8

Id highly recommend if you havnt already tried e.l.f you give them a shot! My package came really quickly and the products are so good for the price!

Love
Claire Bear
x



1 comment:

  1. WOW! The black with Golden Goddess looks amazing :) Might have to do a little e.l.f. haul myself now :)

    Love,

    Style by Sophia
    http://sophias-style.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete