Monday 21 February 2011

Im baaaaaaaaacccckkkkkkk!! :)

Hi Blogworld.... I AM OFFICIALLY BACK!!
Im very sorry ive been so absent....Ive had several problems:
a) I lost my camera on an extremely drunken night out over xmas....literally no idea where it is
b) when I got a new camera it took me ages to find a memory card that worked in it :S
c) Ive been mage mega busy with uni work {3rd year is HARD!}

but anyways...im back now, and I thought Id start with my nails of the day :)
I went to the salon today because I managed to break 2 nails in lecture 2day! :(
I LOVE the lady in my local nail salon...shes sooo sweet, and is always happy to see me and remembers my name :)
The colour I went for was OPI 'The Thrill of Brazil' {Sorry about the flash...my cameras charging so this was with my phone :/}
I <3 the colour though!
p.s. this is my new Ipod that I got for Xmas :D Ive finally joined the 21st century! And yes, up until recently I did use a CD Player! NOT ANYMORE :)

I promise I will be back blogging on a more regular basis! :)

Hope everyone is ok
What do you think about the colour?
Love
Claire Bear
<3

2 comments:

  1. welcome back! have missed your posts :)
    the colour is gorgeous btw x

    ReplyDelete