Wednesday 23 February 2011

How could I have forgotten to tell you guys this!!

Evenin' All...

I have NO idea why I havnt told you this before but.................................................


I AM GOING TO AMERICA IN MAY!!!! :)


Honestly I couldnt be more excited!!!
I am going with my best friend Sam, and we are going to Boston for 10 days to see one of my girlies Bella who's out there studying!! We havnt seen her since the end of Summer so Im sooo looking forward to seeing her!! So yea, we are spending 10 days in Boston and then going to New York for 4 days :D

AAAAHHHHHH I cant wait :)


(This is me....Bella and Sam on our girlie holiday in Turkey last year....{Dress is from ASOS btw})


Ive ALWAYS wanted to go to NYC...Ive been trying to persuade my parents to take me for aaaages, but now Im going with Sam so its all good!!
We are going at the end of May, so I will have completely finished Uni { :)/ :( }. Its my graduation present to myself!
The flights are all paid for (only £345!!!), travel insurance is done, so is my Visa....now all I have to do is book accomodation for NYC (Bella is kindly putting us up in Boston) and PACK!!!

Dilemma:
What do i take to wear in America at the end of May/beginning of June??
Will it be hot?
Will it rain?
HELP??!!!??

The other problem is that I only finish Uni on the 27th May...so I will have to have completely moved EVERYTHING out of the flat (including furniture etc) and have re-packed for America
:S
Eeeeeekkkkkkkkkk


Oh god....it could be interesting
Well its obvious I need advice...so girls.....what do I pack?

Love
Claire Bear
<3

3 comments:

  1. I think their weather is the same as ours if not a bit colder, so jeans and t-shirts and 3/4 lengths for May I'd say! But I'm rubbish with packing anyway that's just a guess :P
    So jealous have a fab time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. May can have some pretty warm days 70-85 degrees F, but also can be chilly. Especially since you'll be in the upper east coast. I suggest some outfits that will look good with a cardigan or jacket added on just in case it goes either way :). I've only been to NYC once, but it was everything that I thought it'd be and more! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and where was my invite, eh?!

    xo

    ReplyDelete