Tuesday 22 February 2011

ASOS :)

Afternoon Everyone :)
Had a very long day today! I hate having lectures one after the other!!

To cheer me up though, when I got home I found my ASOS delivery has arrived {if anyone hasnt ordered from ASOS before I would highly recommend it- However I would suggest that you pay for the delivery and DONT get the free super saver delivery as I have had numerous problems with this before, and its just easier to pay for delivery}

Anyway...both the things I got were from ASOS Curve....great for plus size girls :)

The first thing I ordered was this:

It was £35...but with 20% off with my NUS card so I paid £28.
I <3 Leopard Print
The only thing that may be an issue with this is that it had poppers to keep it secure under your boobs...im slightly scared this will *ping* open and....well lets just say I will be exposed!!
Lets just keep our fingers crossed!!

The 2nd thing I ordered was this:


Scallop Sleeve Shift Dress
It was already in the sale...the black version is £45, but I plumped for the Lime green and this one was £27!!
The detail on the sleeves is really cute and unusual.
The colour is more yellowy than I expected, I think I will try it on later and you guys can help me to decide if I can pull off the colour or not! :S


What do you reckon??
Nice?
Or will i look like I have jaundice??

I will try and do another post later so you can help me out!

So seriously though, give ASOS a try, you can return things for free, and in the sales especially you can get some AMAZING bargains!!

Love
Claire Bear
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment