Monday 13 December 2010

Monday Madness

Evenin' all :)

Popped to Tesco today with my flatmate to do a quick booze run for our night out on wednesday! :) On my way round this beauty caught my eye!




They had this one and a black version that had sort of a leopard print round the edges, I bought the black one :)

I saw it out of the corner of my eye from across the store...and just HAD to have it, I ummed and aaaahhhed about whether or not I should get the nude or the black one, but i thought the black one was more classic :) I think it was £5.50?? BARGAIN!!

When Ive dug out my camera I will take a pic to show you! (im currently packing to go home for Xmas and the flats Kerazy!) Highly recommend u get down 2 your nearest Tesco and check out their sale! AMAZING! :)


Anyways....itsnt it cute, I will probably take it out with me on wednesday! I havent been out in ages so Im so excited to go out with my beautiful friends Tink n Em n all the girls from my course!



Im waiting on the arrival of this little beauty from ASOS:

 Slightly concerned actually! My parcel was apparently "shipped" on the 6th December.

Its now 13th and it hasnt arrived! :S

Ive had problems with ASOS before in the past and Im really worried its happened again! :(

I really hope not because my mums Xmas present is in the package :(




 ASOS do have some REALLY nice jewellery atm! So I thought Id make a montage of all the pieces ive got in my saved list, Im waiting to see how much Xmas money I have to spend on all this yummy lot :)


Columns (L-R)
a) Mouse Ring with Hanging tail £6, Studded Hedgehog ring £6, Stone Encrusted Flying Pig Ring £6
b) Lipsy Chain Hoop Earrings £4.50, Sail Boat Long Pendant £6
c) Swan Long Pendant Necklace £6, Kitson White Enamel Spike Detail Cuff Bracelet £25
d) 3D Roaring Enamelled Tiger Brooch with Rhinestone Detailing £7, Kitson 14ct Gold Plated Globe Pendant Necklace £25

All of these and more are sitting in my saved items waiting to be lovingly placed into my bag! :)

Are you guys hoping Santa will bring you anything special this Xmas?

Love
Claire Bear
x

No comments:

Post a Comment