Tuesday 9 November 2010

Primark Haul, and New Nails

Hi guys,
Sorry ive been a bit absent, Ive been mega busy working on my FYP :(
Anyways, I decided a bit of retail therapy was needed to cheer me up :)

Firstly I had my nails redone :)
Sorry for the hideous scar on my finger (stupid knife accident last year...long story)
The infills were only £14 cos the salon had a discount on. I went for a colour this time rather than plain old white tips. I chose red, because its a classic, and it goes with pretty much everything. The nail varnish the lady used was OPI (which I love, but sadly cannot afford) and I think that shade was called Red my Fortune Cookie or Colour so hot it beams....I looked at so many I cant remember :S
Anyways...what do you think??

I then went to Primark and bought:
Tan Satchel Bag £9
Brown and Beige Gloves £ 1
Black Ring £1.50
Silver Ring set £2
Nude Belt £2
Brown Waisted Belt £3


Jumper Dress £11

Cardigan £17

'Weekend Bag' £6
I really needed a bag to take back home for weekends, but there wasnt much choice, it was either this one, one with butterflies (which i hate!) or a bright pink one, so I plumped for this one.


I also went to Superdrug, because Id heard about their makeup range where everything is £1!! I HAD to check it out. I have to say I was quite impressed. There was quite a wide range of products. I picked up a couple of bits to try out.






L-R
MUA Nail Varnish (a sort of cosmic blue with sparkles) £1
Eyelashes 2True £1.50 (obvs not from the MUA range but i heard they were good)
MUA Bright Blue Eyeliner £1
MUA Lipstick £1 (Bright Pink with Shimmer)

I will be testing out those MUA products asap, has anyone else bought/used them before? How were they?

Love
Claire Bear
x

2 comments:

  1. Whey! I've reviewed the lashes, have you tried them? Not bad for under 2 squid! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i wore them on a night out last week! they were really good! but boohoo i lost the box so i had 2 chuck them away :( i will defo be getting some more tho! just wish I could put them on myself! :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete