Wednesday 24 November 2010

Mini makeup haul and NOTD :)

I popped into superdrug yesterday for a new liquid eyeliner, and of course came out with a lot more than that! oops :/

(L-R) 2True Bronzer, Barry M Nail Paint {Mushroom}, NYC Long Wearing Nail varnish {105}, 2True Cheek and Lip Stain, Collection 2000 Collagen Curl Waterproof Mascara {Black}

I also got the 2True Liquid eyeliner I swear by- and seeing as all 2True products were on 3 for £5 i couldnt resist getting the stain and the bronzer too! Ive been looking for a lipstain for ages, so cant wait to try it out properly, heres what it looks like swatched on my hand:
and rubbed in:

I think its going to be good, the only thing that bumms me out a bit is that it smells wierd....kinda chemical :/ oh well it was basically free ;)

And heres my nails of choice for today! :)

As soon as I got home I tried out the new Barry M Nail Paint I bought! Its called Mushroom, and its yummy :) I used my Rimmel Pro-Matte Topcoat over the top, cos Im loving the matte look atm (read about rimmel here.

If I could afford it then Id be buying Chanel nail varnishes, they are soooo nice. I loved the fall 2010 Khaki collection

(Image credit)

However at about £15 a pop, they are too expensive for my bank balance!
But im happy that my Barry M Polish is really quite similar to this Chanel one:

(Image credit)

YAY! Smiley Claire Bear :)

Have you guys found any polishes that are similar to something else really expensive! Let me know.
Love
Claire Bear
x

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh really like that Mushroom with the matte coat. Looks awesome!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I might try the 2true stain now- Can't afford Benetint! :( Thanks for the review,

    Love,

    Style by Sophia
    http://sophias-style.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete