Saturday 13 November 2010

OOTD & ASOS delivery :)

Hi guys, had a bit of a hectic day yesterday so I didnt get a chance to post, but this is what I wore yesterday:
Boots: Simply Be
Leggings: New Look
Print Dress: Asda
Cardigan: Matalan
Denim Jacket: Simply Be
Flower: Tesco

And my nails of the day were:
RED :) Still the same from the previous post, usually ive chipped my nails way before this, but these have lasted 5 days! :)

I also got my ASOS delivery through yesterday! yay! :D

It was mainly just a couple of plain tops so I wont bother boring you, but I ordered these jeggings:

And I <3 them

Apologies for my complete state of a face and the hideously messy hair! This was approx 2am last night :S
But anyway the jeggings, they are brilliant, unlike normal jeggings they are thick, and actually feel like jeans, rather that just leggings made to look like jeans. They have an elasticated waistband, a sde zip and ruching down the sides. I am definately keeping these :)

Love
Claire Bear
x

No comments:

Post a Comment