Thursday 11 November 2010

Double Black and White Dorothy Perkins Dress, and Simply Be Boots :D

This is my outfit from yesterday guys:
Leggings Topshop
Polka Dot Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Tan Belt: Primark
Earrings (just seen): Peacocks
Cardigan: Primark

I dont really have any clothes that are plain to wear with the black and white Primark caridgan, so I thought Id wear it with my polka dot dress.

 I <3 this dress! Its beautiful! I wanted one of the skater dresses for ages, but didnt have the £30 odd quid to pay for it at the time! However I found this dress at the very end of summer in the SALE, for £16!!! It is a size 16, (I usually wear and 18 in DP) but because the material is quite stretchy it fits!! :) I always manage to find some amazing stuff in the Dorothy Perkins Sale! Being a plus size girl, its often quite hard to find my size left in sales, as they are never as many things, but with DP, I always find something to spend my hard earned cash on :P. The quality of DP clothes are always very good too, and they are one of the few stores that do go up to a size 22!! So YAY for Dorothy Perkins!!

Even my mum loved this dress, she usually thinks what I wear is a bit wierd, but I fear she may steal this one!! :/

I also want to mention these beautiful boots:


They are seriously the BEST pair of boots Ive ever owned. They are from SIMPLY BE.
I bought them last year in the autumn, they were a bit more than Id usually spend on boots (cant remember exactly but about £55) but I loved them, and during the winter I hardly took them off, and they are such good quality, Im sure they will still be wearable for several more years!! I got them in black as well for Xmas last year, so I can alternate between the 2 pairs, but the tan is still my fave!

Ive also got these boots in black from SIMPLY BE:

They are also AMAZING :)
I love Simply Be Shoes as they have extra wide fittings, and I find it such a hassle to buy shoes from the highstreet because my feet are so wide so they are PERFECT! <3

I have several pieces of clothing from Simply Be aswell, and If your a plus size girl and youve never ordered from them I highly recommend you try them out (especially the shoes!!)

Here's some of the Simply Be items Im lusting after at the mo (bring on Xmas Paycheck):


 Tunic Dress £35

 Tie Die Dress £28
Recycled Clutch Bag £15
Ravel Courts £50
Bordello Leopard Print Platform £70
Damn I wish I could wear heels without being 6 foot 2!! :(

What do you guys think?
Have you got any favourite Simply Be items?
Love
Claire Bear
x

No comments:

Post a Comment