Thursday 11 November 2010

My really exciting evening :S

Hi guys,
Ive just spent the last 3 hours tidying my room cos the parents are visiting at the weekend :S
Im seriously the untidiest person you will EVER meet!

This is my room at approx 7pm:
Disgusting I know. Ive been hiding away in here all week working on my dissertation, and have barely ventured out for lectures, the mess just builds up!!!
I couldnt even get to the wardrobes because of the massive pile of clothes from when im getting dressed in the morning and i try things on, and then decide not to wear them...so I just chuck them on the floor :S

However, this is my room now:

Not perfect I know, but Im getting there. I need to hoover but its a bit late, I dont want to annoy the people beneath me!

I also arranged my clothes into day and night wardrobes :)

Going out clothes {+Blazers and Jackets}
Daytime clothes {inc cardigans}

As you can see I have 2 wardrobes and still everything is rammed in! The scary thing is I have even more clothes back at home (not at uni)! :S

Have you guys got any good tips when it comes to organising clothes?

Love
Claire Bear
x

No comments:

Post a Comment