Tuesday 12 April 2011

Dry Shampoo....Love it or Hate it??

I discovered dry shampoo about 3 years ago.....I honestly dont know how I lived without it! Its such a time saver! If I wake up in the morning and my fringe looks a bit greasy and mank...I can just spray away and my hair looks like Ive just washed it! Or I can do the same thing if Ive been at work all day and dont have time to wash my hair before a night out! AMAZING!!

I know some people dont like dry shampoo because they think that people are just too lazy to shower etc etc.....but I really do think its a lifesaver sometimes!

I swear by Batiste. Their range of dry shampoo comes in sooo many different scents, and they also do a brilliant 'mini' selection...which are fab for popping in your bag for a weekend away! :)


But today I went shopping to get a few bits and bobs and saw this in Tesco:


They were only £2, and are the same size as the Batiste ones which are around £2.50....so I thought Id give the 'Party Nights' one a go! I will let you know what its like as soon as Ive tried it out! :)

I also bought this:

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends: Split end protection cream.
My hairs been a bit dry recently so I thought Id try this out. I use the beautiful ends shampoo and it smells lovely! :)

Has anyone tried either of these products before??
And whats your opinion on dry shampoo?

Love
Claire Bear
<3

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow let me know how you get on with the Tesco ones - I swear by Batiste and am too scared to try any other brand! Haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Batiste! Bought the Tesco one the other day getting on well with it so far, bit harder to massage in but same result! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! I just subbed, read my blog? I've only just started so don't expect much!

    ReplyDelete