Friday 29 October 2010

OOTD and *Halloween Sneak Peak*

Hi guys,
I had another Dissertation workshop today :S Not good. Im sooooo scared about writing it. I think its gunna kill me :S
Never mind....moving on.....
This is what I wore to Uni and then to lunch with friends today :)
Pumps: New Look
Leggings: Topshop
Dress: New Look
Pink Cardigan: Primark
Denim Jacket: Simply Be
Scarf: Market in Brighton
Owl Necklace (Just seen): Primark
Flower Earrings (just seen): Primark

I love this dress. Its really girlie, floaty, but still edgy :)

I got invited to an inpromtue Halloween Party 2day, and after dashing home to try and trying to figure out an outfit the best I could come up with was a Zombie Schoolgirl :/
I may go and get another outfit in town 2moz cos the party isnt till 2morrow night. Depends how much time I get because I have sooo much work to do :S

What do you think?

Love
Claire Bear
x

1 comment:

  1. You look very old:P Unfortunately obesity add age...

    ReplyDelete